Monday, January 23, 2012

Evidence?

            If there is one thing I’ve learned since opening up about my belief in ghosts it’s that there are about as many different opinions on the subject as there are people to talk about it. One of the most hotly debated issues is capturing a ghost on film. Is it possible? Are they all fakes/shadows/dust? What is the best equipment/method for ghost capturing?

            I will be the first to admit that I don’t have all the answers. But I do have a website. (Did you know I have a website? If not, don’t feel bad. My daughter didn’t even know until last week.) I am in the process of posting some of my own pictures that, unfortunately, we had to cut from the final copy of On Haunted Ground. Of course, I have my own opinions about what the images are. J  But I promise that none of the pictures have been altered in any way, except cropping.  Feel free to check them out and let me know what you think!    http://authorlisarogers.weebly.com/ Just click on the “haunting images” tab in the sidebar. And be sure to check back occasionally, because I have several more pictures I just haven’t got around to posting yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment