Thursday, July 4, 2013

New News

For those of you who do not follow Angelina's Secret on facebook I'm reposting this here for you. But if you're not following you should...you really really should. follow here

Bad News + Awesome News = Emotional Rollercoaster… which translates into the wonderful (it truly is) life of an author.

As some of you know, I had hoped to turn the characters from Angelina’s Secret into a character series. I had planned to publish another book with Angelina, Kobi, Josie, and all the favorites through the awesome Spencer Hill Press. Unfortunately, *sniff* that didn’t turn out. After crying, sulking, and kicking the door a few times I decided to go another route.

I’m happy to say that I’ve signed Angelina’s Promise with agent Albert Longden. I’ve worked with Al in the past. In fact, he is my agent for On Haunted Ground. So wish us luck and hopefully, I can soon report that Angelina’s Promise has found a home. Angelina’s Secret is still with SHP so if you haven’t gotten your copy it is still available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble website.

No comments:

Post a Comment