Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oklahoma

For those of you who follow me on facebook, you know that I was super excited about attending a ghost hunt at the Stone Lion on May 19, 2013. I'm happy to report that I was able to go and I had a couple of experiences that I wanted to share with you all, but then... Monday rolled around and it just didn't seem that important anymore.

I'm sure that by now most of you have heard about the horrible tornado that hit several towns in Oklahoma that day. I'm sharing this video to let you see a little of what Oklahoma is dealing with right now. The pictures in this video are from Moore Oklahoma.

I live about 20 miles from there and I have a lot of family that lives in Moore. One of my nieces lost her home, but ALL of my family is okay and for that, I'm feeling very very blessed.

There are many reasons why I LOVE living in Oklahoma, but the main reasons are the awesome people who make up this great state. From the time of the tornados (some actually hit on Sunday night while I was driving to the Stone Lion), people have come out in droves to offer money, supplies, equipment, and labor—lots and lots of labor to help these victims.

Eventually I will get back to the routine of things and I will tell you all about my time at the Stone Lion until then Please keep Oklahoma in your prayers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment