Monday, October 21, 2013

A Halloween Story


Most of you who have followed this blog for a while know that I Love, Love, Love Halloween. You also know that I usually do all sorts of fun ghostly things here on my blog during the month of October. Yet, here it is October 21 and I have yet to do one spine tingling post.
 
But why, you may ask with tear filled eyes. Well, let me explain... recently we found out that my husband has Type 2 Diabetes. Apparently, he has had it for quite awhile and his numbers were through the roof. Instead of taking the time to schedule Halloween post we have spent the better part of October learning all we can about diabetes and making major life style changes.

To make up for my Halloween slackiness I do have a story to share with you. Several months ago, my husband and I went on a small vacation and we experienced the strangest encounter of our lives.(For us, that is saying quite a lot) I simply could not get this incident out of my head so I do what writers do and I wrote the experience down. Llewellyn Worldwide, the publishing company who published my nonfiction, On Haunted Ground, chose also to publish this article in their journal. If you’d like to read this bizarre encounter go here.  If you read the article I’d love to know what you think about it and if you have any wonderful diabetic recipes you’d like to pass along I’d appreciate that as well.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh BTW Llewellyn has On Haunted Ground on a great sale right now http://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738732367

    ReplyDelete