Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Along With Exciting News…

Several of my recent posts have been about exciting news and I’ve discovered that along with exciting news comes work—and lots of it. With Angelina’s Secret, officially released less than three months ago and On Haunted Ground’s upcoming release on May 8, I’ve been busy, busy, busy, sometimes *hangs head in shame* too busy to post. Even though I’m trying to correct my evil ways, I ask for your patience. I may not always be able to post here, but rest assured I’ll be floating around cyber space somewhere.

One of these somewhere’s will be over at  Mind Reader   Many of you are familiar with Franny, and she has asked me to embark on a new adventure. Every Wednesday, for a while at least, she is dedicating her blog to Haunting Wednesdays, which will feature ME. I will be sharing a few ghost stories that can also be found in On Haunted Ground and a few new ones that can’t be found anywhere else because... well... they're new. 

Until I can get back to posting here regularly, I will at least be posting links where I can be found. Look for *crosses fingers* even more exciting news pertaining to both books soon and go check out Haunting Wednesdays tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start this new adventure with you, even if for a short while! It's gonna be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Franny--I'm excited too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete